Filter life - replace filters ONCE a YEAR2100+ Gallons (8000 Liters)
Filtration rate40 Gallons per Hour (2.5 L/min)
- Fits your kitchen
- 99,9% Bacteria reduction
- Perfect for kids
Compact high performer
Install Crystal ECO under the sink and you will hardly notice it is there, since it takes up so little space. However, compactness does not lead to diminished performance - Crystal ECO replacement filters contain 10% more adsorbents than traditional 10'' cartridges for drinking water systems.
Crystal ECO does not require professional maintenance. In fact, it only needs your attention once a year, for replacing the set of cartridges, which is quick and easy because of our «Click-and-Turn» technology.
Crystal Eco is equipped with a 3-piece set of cartridges that will serve you for ONE YEAR. The whole set is replaced together with no special tools needed. Please, mind the order of cartridges when replacing the set, wrong order significantly decreases effective filter life.
How it works
Crystal ECO has all the stages needed to protect you and your family: preparation, ultrafiltration and conditioning.
- Firstly, water flows through carbon block and cleaned from sediments and chlorine;
- Then, water goes to the ultrafiltration membrane with 0,01 pores. It will remove all bacterias and cysts from your water;
- Finally, your water goes into the conditioning cartridge, which improves its taste and odor.
Crystal ECO packaging set includes (may vary from the picture):
- Purifier Housing
- Set of cartridges
- JG connection tubes
- Shut off valve or tee angle
- Drinking water faucet
- Service cap
Aquaphor Crystal ECO dramatically reduces harmful substances found in tap water. They include:
- sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen
- chlorine, chloroform and other organic chlorine compounds
- metals and heavy metals: colloidal iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminum
- nitrates, nitrites
- pharmaceuticals, including hormones and antibiotics
- harmful bacteria
It does not remove water hardness (limescale). To remove hardness consider one of our Water Softeners for the whole house or condo
|Size (H x W x D):||26 x 9 x 34 cm
(10.2 x 3.5 x 13.4 inches)
|Weight:||3 kg (6.5 lb)|
|Filtration rate:||2.5 L/minute (0.66 Gal/minute)|
|Treated/Drained ratio:||no drain|
|Tap pressure:||does not matter|
|Water temperature:||5–38 °C (41–100 °F)|
|pH level:||Mild Alkaline (7 - 7.6)|
|Replacement filters:||К3, К7B, K7|
|Replace:||every 12 months|
|Faucet:||separate for drinking water|
|Micron Rate:||0.1 micron|