am glad to use this option since I need to have purified water in the sink where I cannot install reverse osmosis system I am glad to use this option since I need to have purified water in the sink where I cannot install reverse osmosis system
Crystal ECO makes your tap water safe to drink. It reduces harmful substances in your water and removes the down to 0.1 micron in size. Crystal ECO is suitable for allergy sufferers, children and elderly people as well as anyone with a sensitive digestive or immune systems. Extremely compact and easy-to-use this drinking water filtration system fits any family or household.
- Filter life - replace filters once a year (2100+ Gallons (8000 Liters))
- Filtration rate 40 Gallons per Hour (2.5 L/min)
- Fits your kitchen
- 99,9% Bacteria reduction
- Perfect for kids
- Removes sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen
- chlorine, chloroform and other organic chlorine compounds
- metals and heavy metals: colloidal iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminum
- nitrates, nitrites
- pharmaceuticals, including hormones and antibiotics
- harmful bacteria
It does not remove water hardness (limescale). To remove hardness consider one of our Water Softeners for the whole house or condo
Compact high performer
One of the smallest water filtration system Crystal ECO can easily be installed under the sink with no loss of performance. Crystal ECO replacement filters contain 10% more adsorbents than traditional 10'' cartridges for drinking water systems.
Crystal ECO does not require professional maintenance. In fact, it only needs your attention once a year, for replacing the set of cartridges, which is quick and easy because of our Click-and-Turn technology.
Crystal Eco is equipped with a 3-piece set of cartridges that will serve you for ONE YEAR. The whole set is replaced together with no special tools needed. Please, mind the order of cartridges when replacing the set, wrong order can significantly dicrease effective filter life.
How it works
Crystal ECO has all the stages needed to protect you and your family: preparation, ultrafiltration and conditioning.
- Firstly, water flows through carbon block and cleaned from sediments and chlorine;
- Then, water goes to the ultrafiltration membrane with 0,01 pores. It will remove all bacterias and cysts from your water;
- Finally, your water goes into the conditioning cartridge, which improves its taste and odor.
Crystal ECO packaging set includes (may vary from the picture):
- Purifier Housing
- Set of cartridges
- JG connection tubes
- Shut off valve or tee angle
- Drinking water faucet
- Service cap
|Size (H x W x D):||26 x 9 x 34 cm
(10.2 x 3.5 x 13.4 inches)
|Weight:||3 kg (6.5 lb)|
|Filtration rate:||2.5 L/minute (0.66 Gal/minute)|
|Treated/Drained ratio:||no drain|
|Tap pressure:||does not matter|
|Water temperature:||5–38 °C (41–100 °F)|
|pH level:||Mild Alkaline (7 - 7.6)|
|Replacement filters:||К3, К7B, K7|
|Replace:||every 12 months|
|Faucet:||separate for drinking water|
|Micron Rate:||0.1 micron|