H6500 Reverse Osmosis System
Non Electric Powerful Water Flow with 25 Year Limited Warranty
Commonly used in both commercial and residential applications, reverse osmosis is a water filtration process that is used to provide the purest quality of water for drinking, food preparation, and even life support.
While the reverse osmosis may seem complicated, it is actually a very straightforward process. The H6500 RO involves the use of pressure to force the water through a membrane that retains inorganic solids such as salt, while allowing treated water to pass to the other side. Reverse osmosis (R.O.) membranes have a dense barrier, developed to allow only water to permeate while preventing the passage of dissolved solids, such as salt ions.
H6500 RO System Advantages
Reverse osmosis systems produce safe, clean, great tasting bottle-quality water straight out of the tap, convenient and economical. Additional advantages enjoyed with treated water include:
- High water flow allows connection to Ice Maker, Fridge or Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Enhanced water cleaning efficiencies
- Easy to keep clean
- Convenient to use
- Minimal operating costs - only the periodic replacement of disposable filters
- 25-year limited warranty
- Advanced membrane technology
- Non-electric operation
- Efficiency, even on water pressure as low as 30 psi
- 33% more tank pressure for increased flow and volume
- Fills holding tank up to 5 times faster than other systems
- Completely pre-tested
- Includes a long-reach dispensing spigot with air gap
For help and pricing schedule a free water consultation below, or for more information about what is right for your needs click here.