HAGUE UltraMax is a green alternative for delicious water throughout the whole house.
- Salt Free Filtration System
- No Filter Rplacements - Worry Free
- Removes Tastes and Odors
- Offers Excellent Chlorine and Organic reduction
- Filters Sediment To Improve Water Conditions down to 20 microns
- Activated Carbon, KDF 55 and UltraFil Filtration Media
- Ideal filtration unit where softening is not required
- 10 Year Warranty To Take Out Chlorine
- Activated PC Carbon (Ultra-Clear) - Recognized by the US EPA as the best available technology for reduction of organic chemicals from drinking water.
- Chlorastat - Chlorastat reduces excess chlorine, which has a disagreeable odor.
- Ultra-Fil - Self cleaning Ultra-Fil removes dirt and sediment.
- Built In Filter - patented built-in, self-cleaning whole house filter is sealed within the unit requiring NO FILTER CHANGES.
For help and pricing schedule a free water consultation below, or for more information about what is right for your needs click here.
Hague Quality Water is committed to providing customers who have environmental concerns with an effective product to improve their water. Hague’s NEW ULTRAMAX is a salt free filtration system that uses Activated Carbon and KDF 55. This innovative combination makes it an excellent whole-house filter that removes tastes and odors, offers excellent chlorine and organic reduction, filters water down to 20 microns, and does not require a regeneration. Like other Hague products, this new whole-house filter features water and energy saving technology; great benefits for customers and the environment.
The UltraMax Filter Technical Specifications:
Media type and amount - cu. ft. (L)
|Chlorostat||14 lbs ( 6.3 kg)|
|Ultra-Fil||6 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|Activated Carbon||21lbs (9.5 kg)|
|Cont. ow rate-gpm (L/min)||6 (23)|
|Peak ow rate-gpm (L/min)||10 (38)|
|Backwash rate-gpm (L/min)||7 (26)|
|Water Pressure-psi. (bar)||30-120 (2.1 - 8.3)|
|Flow rate at 25 psi (1.7 bar) drop-gpm (L/min)||18 (68)|
|Flow rate at 15 psi (1.0 bar) drop-gpm (L/min)||13.8 (52)|
|Backwash Automatic Days (Manual)||3 (as needed)